Hello and welcome to my site.
My name is Wassim Sidani, I am a Lebanese Instructional Designer and Educational Technologist. I specialize in designing and developing Rich Interactive Applications and other DLOs (Digital Learning Objects). I love novelty and creativity and never settle for second place.
Examples of these DLOs tools comprise, but are not limited to:
- SCORM compliant HTML5 interactive courses.
- Animations (2D and 3D).
- Interactive Computer Simulations and Virtual Labs.
- Interactive, multimedia enriched quizzes with auto-correction and auto-grading features.
- Desktop and mobile apps.
- Web apps.
I have worked with a number of prestigious academic institutions, International and local publishing houses, and NGOs as Instructional designer, head of Research and Development department, and academic consultant.
The purpose of this site is to share knowledge and personal thoughts and findings relating to:
- Adobe Animate and its interactive features.
- Adobe After Effects
- 3D studio max
- code snippets
- Other interesting software in the field of Instructional Design.
Thank you for visiting my site, enjoy your stay.